1. What is a cookie?
2. Google Analitycs
3. How can I disable cookies?
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read in the moment in which it is seen at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, while others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store such as the user name or the language settings. The advantage of having the cookies installed in your pc is what you no longer need to fill out the same information every time you want to access a site visited previously.
How can I disable cookies?
You can change the browser to turn off cookies through a very simple procedure. Warning: disabling cookies is username password that will no longer be stored on the login box of the website.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard
3. In the toolbar at the top of your browser, select "Tools" and then "Options"
4. Then select the "Privacy" tab
5. Go to "Settings History" and then click "Use custom settings". Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save preferences
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on "Tools" then "Internet Options"
3. Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to enable him all)
4. Then click on OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on "icon" Tools "
3. Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings"
4. Select "Content settings" under "Privacy"
5. In the "Cookies" you can clear the cookies and save your preferences
1. Open Safari
2. Select "Preferences" in the toolbar, and then select the panel "Security" in the dialog box that follows
3. In the "Accept Cookies" you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (denoted by a question mark)
4. For more information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show Cookies"